This torque converter will most likely have a blue cover!
OMB Warehouse's premium TAV2 torque converter kit is the best choice for a complete, bolt on solution. No extra trips to the hardware store, no additional purchases needed!
Will this work for my build?
- Fits all 3/4" straight shaft engines. The most common applications are:
- Predator 212cc
- Honda GX160 and GX200
- Hisun 196cc clone (found on Coleman CT200s and others)
- Briggs and Stratton 3-5HP FlatHeads and Intek/LO 206cc engines
- The perfect addition for mini bikes and go karts! Adds more low-end torque and gives a higher top speed with an approximate 10% overdrive!
- Makes a HUGE improvement in rideability and power when replacing a standard clutch!
- Already have a jackshaft? The driven unit has a ⅝” bore, perfect for jackshaft mounting!
- This is a “universal” type part and you may need to lift the engine 1” or more for the backing plate to clear (common with the newer OHV type engines)
What's in the Box?
- Drive unit complete with inner and outer pulleys, cover, hub, and heavy steel bushing
- 6” driven unit comes assembled and ready to bolt on!
- Asymmetric belt + (1) additional premium belt (Made in USA).
- Backing plate, made from aluminum, comes with sealed roller bearings installed and has multiple mounting holes to fit nearly any application
- Plastic cover to protect you and the moving parts!
- Two sprockets (12 tooth for 35 chain, and 10 tooth for 40/41/420 chain) to accommodate most applications.
- Metric and SAE mounting hardware provided. Most kits come with metric hardware only!
- One extra Genuine Comet bushing (Made in USA) - the highest quality part that can withstand hours of hard use.
- 2 extra shims are included to insure proper belt alignment between driver and driven clutches
- OMB Warehouse sticker to make your TAV2 stand out from the pack!
- Engagement at 2200 RPM’s
- 6” driven unit with adjustable spring tension hub
- Can attain .90:1 ratio or 10% overdrive
- Direct replacement for the Comet 218552 or 218553 + so much more!
- Rated at 3-9HP, but has proven itself at higher levels when properly set up!
Need Instructions? Don't fret!
- We'll include general instructions with your order. Every install is a bit different but we're here to help.
- Feel stuck? We've got you covered! We'll provide our technical contact info so you won't be left in the cold.
Just one purchase - this OMB Warehouse torque converter kit - will give you everything you need to get your bike and kart up to speed!
Send us a pic of your build and we’ll send you something special!
We love to see what our customers do with our products. Show us your build with the OMB Warehouse torque converter and we’ll have something special in store for you!