Mod 2 Cheater Stock Cam for the old style non "hemi" head Predator 212cc engines. It has significantly more duration than the CL-1 cam giving more overall power. The engine will still run smoothly at idle. We strongly advise using a billet flywheel with this cam, especially if you are using anything other than stock springs and exhaust that allow the engine to turn more RPM than stock. Requires an upgraded spring package, billet rod, and flywheel.
- Engine: 212cc OHV Predator
- Target (MAX) RPM: 7000+
- Spring Pressure (In / Ex): 18 lbs
- Valve Lash (IN/EX): .003"
- Ignition Timing: 32 Deg BTDC
- INTAKELIFT: .2245Dur @ .050": 245.7 Deg.
- C/L: 108.5 ATDC
- EXHAUST LIFT: .231DUR @ .050": 245.5 Deg.
- C/L: 110 BTDC
THIS CAM IS FLAME HARDENED HEAT TREATED Processed and ground by the hard working employees of DynoCams in the USA.