Billet Aluminum engine mounting plate for DoodleBug DB30 and MotoVox minibikes. This is also great for custom engine installations!
Drilling 4 holes is required!
This is the plate to allow you to swap your 97cc engine to a larger engine, such as a Honda clone, Predator 212cc, Tecumseh, Briggs, Subaru, etc. Includes hardware for installation.
Basic Installation Instructions
- Remove the engine from the mini bike frame
- Remove the spacer the old engine was sitting on
- Use the plate as a template to drill (4) 5/16" holes
- Bolt the adapter plate to the frame
- Put the engine on the adapter plate
- Now you have front to back and side to side adjustability for your motor
Length - 6"
Width - 7-1/2"
Thickness - 7/16"