The Tillotson 196R Box Stock racing engine was developed to meet the technical specification of the AKRA, NKA and WKA rulebooks. Tillotson's goal is to have the first 'spec' 196cc box stock engine that never changes from batch to batch. Tillotson has accomplished this by building their own factory and assembly line in China. This eliminates the struggle importers and dealers have with consistency by Tillotson having engines purposely assembled to tighter specs for the box stock class not a generator engine with a good flowing head. Tillotson sought the best quality manufacturers and have cherry-picked parts for their engines.
• JT-207 Tillotson Head
• PK-1A TIllotson Box Stock Carburetor (PK-1B coming soon)
• Tillotson Designed Race Cam
• 45% Lower Tension Rings designed for box stock racing
• +.010 Rod
• Light Weight Lifters
• Stainless Steel Push Rods
• Shorter Valves (Install height may be .800 vs .815 out of the box, this was intended for builders to sink the valves to match .815 install height.)
• Hot Coil
• Hardened Bolts
• Premium Polymer Valve Cover Gasket
• Premium Polymer Oil Seals
• Valve Cover w/Pulse fitting
No Fuel Tank, Flywheel, Clutch, Top plate, Filter adaptor or exhaust included.