This Predator 212cc gasoline engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder making it the perfect replacement engine for a mini bike, go kart, lawn mower, log-splitter and dozens of other machines.
NOT FOR SALE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS!
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear and abuse
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Fuel shut off for safe transport
- Ball bearing support shaft for long life
- For use on: minibikes, go karts, pressure washers, cement mixers, compressors, mowers, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper/shredders, generators, blowers
Diameter 70 mm
Engine displacement (cc) 212cc
Horsepower (hp) 6.5
Maximum speed (rpm) 3600 RPM
Maximum Torque (ft. - lbs.) 8.1 ft. lbs. @ 2500 RPM
Mounting pattern 162mm L x 75.5mm W - 80.5mm W (6.40" L x 2.95" W - 3.17" W )
Shaft output Counterclockwise
Shaft rotation direction Counter clockwise
Sound rating (dB) 104 dB
Start type Recoil
Product Height 14 in.
Product Length 12-1/2 in.
Product Weight 37.5 lbs. / 17 kg
Product Width 14-1/2 in.
Shaft length (in.) 2.43" / 61.7 mm
Shipping Weight 38.00 lb.
Stroke length (in.) 55 mm
Warranty 90 Day