Product DescriptionThis is for a set of 4 chains.
This is an Oregon brand replacement chain for the following Stihl models and many others.
Important: The pitch, gauge, and drive links must be an exact match to your bar. If all 3 specifications do not match, this is not the correct chain for you. It is NOT enough to just go by your model and bar size.
Fits Models:MS 250
Specifications: If your bar matches these three specifications, this chain will work for you even if your model is not listed!.325 Pitch
68 Drive Links
Typically used for 18" Bar
Check Your Bar: Size information should be written on your bar. Below is an example of what to look for. The bar size in the image is NOT what is being sold. It is just a sample to use as a guide.
Style: Mico Chisel Reduced Kick Back
20-series chain is now a low-kickback chain that meets the ANSI low-kickback standard without compromising performance or cutting speeds. It is the high performance choice for occasional users, arborists and commercial cutters.
Micro-Chisel® cutters have small-radius working corners for excellent performance and ease of maintenance.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Patented Chain Steel - Oregon OCS-01 steel is patented and provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions
- LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain and LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier
- Vibe-Ban™ chassis design reduces vibration 25% or more at the handles.