Product DescriptionThis is for a set of 4 chains.
This is an Oregon brand replacement chain for the following Stihl models and many others.
Important: The pitch, gauge, and drive links must be an exact match to your bar. If all 3 specifications do not match, this is not the correct chain for you. It is NOT enough to just go by your model and bar size.
Fits Models:MS 261
Specifications: If your bar matches these three specifications, this chain will work for you even if your model is not listed!.325 Pitch
74 Drive Links
Typically used for 18" Bar
Check Your Bar: Size information should be written on your bar. Below is an example of what to look for. The bar size in the image is NOT what is being sold. It is just a sample to use as a guide.
Style: Full Chisel Aggressive
The high-performance chain for professional woodcutters who use .325"-pitch saws.
- Blued Cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength
- "X" grind - Enhanced grind geometry significantly improvies out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Top-performing square-corner "chisel" cutters
- Bumper drive links help reduce kickback
- Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier LubriLink™ tie straps help keep oil where it's needed - on the chain and LubriWell™ oil holes help carry oil around the full length of the guide bar's groove
- Vibe-Ban™ reduces vibration at the handles by 25% or more Top-plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier