1.2 Billet Roller Rev Rockers for GX200/Clone
These are new, remodeled and modified version of the original Rev Rockers.
• Rocker Arms are made from aircraft billet aluminum
• Hardened Roller Tip
• Larger axle diameter for the Roller Tip
• Press in axle, with e-clip to be serviceable
• Increased material on the Rocker Arm Tip, adds rigidity and strength.
• Bronze bushing for the main shaft with oil holes improve durability and performance
• Main shaft includes snap rings for the outer and a bushing in the middle to help stabilize rocker walk
All these improvements along with the best improvement of all, less expensive Racer price 149.95
This is not a product of SKI, or Raceseng.
1. Install rockers by Blue Loctite on the rocker shaft bolt. Thread the rocker shaft bolts into the cylinder head and torque to 20 ft/lbs.
2. Valve Lash has to be set while the cam is set on the heel. Use a feeler gauge to set valve lash to .003". Make sure the pushrod adjuster nut clears the valve cover. If the nut does not clear the cover you will need to use a spacer or modify your valve cover. Torque the push rod adjuster nuts to 125 in/lbs
3. Start and run the motor for 2 to 3 mins. Run the engine gently.
4. Remove the cylinder head cover and check lash. Repeat step 2 if the valve lash has changed.
5. Repeat break-in period until the valve lash consistently measures .003"